Serviced Apartments Dubai
Luxury Apartments Dubai is where you will find Dubai’s best range of long term serviced apartments. We work with the most prestigious apartment chains in Dubai giving you not only expert advice but also a huge range of options to choose from. Whether you are looking for a Studio or a 3 bedroom apartment in any of Dubai’s major areas we have something to suit your needs. Call us today to hear about our full range of available apartments as well as find out why serviced apartments are a great option as your next home.
Why Serviced Apartments:
- Convenience. Serviced apartments are by far the most convenient and hustle free form of accommodation available. Aside from being fully furnished, serviced apartments come fully equipped with all kitchen and laundry appliances in place. Adding to the convenience, included in serviced apartments are also soft furnishings as well as kitchen utensils i.e. cutlery and crockery.
- Ready connected utilities. Serviced apartments come with all utilities such as Cooling, DEWA, Wi-Fi and Pay TV already in place. This essentially means new occupants can just get on with their life without having to go through the often painstaking process of running around and having all services connected.
- Access to extra services and amenities. Being part of a hotel, serviced apartment residents enjoy access to wide range of extra facilities and amenities only found in hotels. These include; 24-hour help desk, concierge, room service, housekeeping and many more.
- Peace of mind. With 24-hour engineering and maintenance available you never have to worry about a leaking tap ever again. Unlike standard residential leases all maintenance issues in serviced apartments are the responsibility of the hotel and are attended to immediately.
- Choice of Options. Serviced apartments come in a wide range of options in terms of both styling, size and bedroom options. With so many providers to choose from, there is literally something to suit every clients taste and budget.
- Easy and convenient – all you have to do is bring your luggage!
- Offer the most extensive range serviced apartment options in Dubai’s trendiest areas
- Provide professional and unbiased advice along with superb product and area knowledge
- Organise apartment Viewings & Inspections
- Contract Negotiation and Compliance
- Relocation agents
- Large Corporations
Why Use Us:
- Professional, client focused and experienced
- Specialists in the field of serviced apartments
- We offer the biggest range of serviced apartment options and focus on Dubai’s main areas including; Dubai Marina, JBR, DIFC and Dubai Downtown
- In depth market and second to none product knowledge
- Access to discounted apartment rates and favourable terms
- We make it easy, fun and hustle free
- Fully licensed and accredited
We understand that finding a perfect place of residence in a city like Dubai can be a daunting process. It is for this reason, we not only offer you a vast range of serviced apartment options in Dubai’s hottest areas but we take the time to understand your needs and provide you with all the information needed to ensure you make an informed decision. Give us a call today and find out why our service is not only unique but also refreshing!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a serviced apartment?
A Serviced Apartment in Dubai is much like a standard residential apartment with some key differences. A serviced apartment is a fully furnished, fully equipped, all inclusive apartment providing all the hotel like amenities and services. Typical services included are; housekeeping, 24hour help desk and room service whilst typical facilities included are; pool, beauty spa and a fully equipped gym.
What are my payment options?
The number of cheques does vary and is set by different providers. In some cases, the total amount will need to be paid in one cheque whilst other providers offer a much more flexible payment option of up to 12 cheques.
Check out our FAQ page or simply call us today on 971 52 6700 578 to find out more. To find out more general information about Dubai and current events check out visitdubai.com. If you are considering purchasing rather then renting check out our partner site Off Plan Properties where you will find the latest large of new projects across Dubai.